Friday, October 24, 2008

what's the difference between voter fraud and Bigfoot? Bigfoot might exist.

I've been lame about blogging lately, but those of you who actually read it are probably bombarded anyway with emails, links, and Facebook posts from me. I do have a happy update, though.

I went on Channel 9 today with Alex Triantafilou and Tim Burke, the R and D chairs of the Hamilton County BOE. The subject was voter fraud, and the format was a roundtable moderated by Lynn Giroux. I'll post the link after it airs on Sunday evening (or you can watch it yourself at 6:30). I was prepared for the worst, but really it was ho-hum. It was short and sweet and the message was - surprise - there is no voter fraud. Even Triantafilou said that while there may be voter registration problems, he wouldn't call it fraud. Giroux seemed disappointed in this, saying to him afterwards, "Hey, Alex, weren't you supposed to be the one making a big deal out of this?


Also, please check out this video and this link, and keep spreading the truth about ACORN!

1 comment:

Wingal said...

Just want to tell you how proud I am of you and how much of love you. I admire all the work you've been doing and I've been spreading the truth about ACORN to the point that my friends in St. Louis really wish I would shut up already because they get it! I just embedded the video from your roundtable at Ch. 9 on my blog and have passed it on to others. You're awesome, Amy! And your Llama loves you.